10 abr 2010

LADY GAGA:BECOMING A POP STAR


The Lady Gaga Look Book

The self-invented, manufactured, accidental, totally on-purpose New York creation of the world’s biggest pop star.

(..) “The people are awful and terribly shallow, and everybody wants to be famous but nobody wants to play the game. I’m from New York. I will kill to get what I need.”

... The artist is essentially creating his work to make this lie a truth, but he slides it in amongst all the others. The tiny little lie is the moment I live for, my moment. It’s the moment that the audience falls in love.”

...‘Do you remember Gaga and her bubbles?’ Because, for a minute, everybody in that room will forget every sad, painful thing in their lives, and they’ll just live in my bubble world.”


Lady Gaga - Poker Face [Official Music Video] *With Lyrics*
Cargado por Datrigbomb. - Videos de música, entrevistas a los artistas, conciertos y más.
Can't read my, Can't read my No he can't read my poker face (She's got to love nobody)


Lady GaGa - Just Dance
Cargado por LadyGaga. - Explorar otros videos musicales.

...Gaga says she’s a girl who likes boys who look like girls, but she’s also a girl who likes to look like a boy herself—or, rather, a drag queen, a boy pretending to be a girl.

... “I believe that everyone can do what I’m doing,” says Gaga, spreading her arms wide. “Everyone can access the parts of themselves that are great. I’m just a girl from New York City who decided to do this, after all. Rule the world! What’s life worth living if you don’t rule it?”
...

No hay comentarios: