26 ago 2008

Looking for - Zerbaiten bila - Buscando



At Sheriff Bell's house, he ponders what to do for the day at breakfast with his wife, Loretta (Tess Harper); he is restless in retirement, but she rebuffs his offer to help out around the house, as he will just throw off her established routine. He recounts a dream he had about his sheriff father. Bell dreamed that he and his father were riding a mountain pass in the night. His father, carrying a horn with embers inside that glowed like moonlight, rode ahead into the darkness and disappeared. Though he couldn't see anything in the dark night, Bell dreamed that he kept riding forward since his father would have a warm fire waiting for him. Bell ends the film with the final words: "And then I woke up."

[last lines]

Loretta Bell: How'd you sleep?

Ed Tom Bell: I don't know. Had dreams.

Loretta Bell: Well you got time for 'em now. Anythin' interesting?

Ed Tom Bell: They always is to the party concerned.

Loretta Bell: Ed Tom, I'll be polite.

Ed Tom Bell: Alright then. Two of 'em. Both had my father in 'em . It's peculiar. I'm older now then he ever was by twenty years. So in a sense he's the younger man. Anyway, first one I don't remember to well but it was about meeting him in town somewhere, he's gonna give me some money. I think I lost it. The second one, it was like we was both back in older times and I was on horseback goin' through the mountains of a night. Goin' through this pass in the mountains. It was cold and there was snow on the ground and he rode past me and kept on goin'. Never said nothin' goin' by. He just rode on past... and he had his blanket wrapped around him and his head down and when he rode past I seen he was carryin' fire in a horn the way people used to do and I could see the horn from the light inside of it. 'Bout the color of the moon. And in the dream I knew that he was goin' on ahead and he was fixin' to make a fire somewhere out there in all that dark and all that cold, and I knew that whenever I got there he would be there. And then I woke up.


Loretta Bell: Be careful.
Ed Tom Bell: I always am.
Loretta Bell: Don't get hurt.
Ed Tom Bell: I never do.
Loretta Bell: Don't hurt no one.
Ed Tom Bell: [smiles] Well. If you say so.

"No Country For Old Men est un spectacle moderne hallucinant". Romain Cole


I´m looking for this scene (final scene) in the film, nodoby known where could be?. Thanks

Idatzitako pelikula(amaiera) horretako sekuentziaren bila nabil. Norbaitek badaki non topa dezaket?. Eskerrik asko.

Estoy buscando la escena correspondiente al final de la pelicula cuyo guión aparece en ingles. Alguien sabe donde encontarlo?. Gracias.

No hay comentarios: